* Vaccination Records: To protect the health and well-being of all pets at Elite Pet Grooming, we must verify proof that your pet is current with his or her vaccinations your 1st appointment. We will accept a typed receipt/record/stickers from your Veterinarian at the time of your 1st visit with the name and phone number of your Veterinarian. Although a hard copy is preferred as it saves you time, we can also call your vet to confirm current shot & vaccinations. If your appointment is scheduled on a Saturday or Sunday, please ensure your Veterinarian office is open
* Dogs: Rabies, Distemper, & Parvo. Bordatella is preferred for grooming but not necessary.
* Cats: Rabies, Fvrcp, Leukemia
* Cats must have their shot & vaccinations 2 weeks prior to their beauty appointment. * * * Dogs must have their shot & vaccinations 24-48 hrs prior to their beauty appointment.
* “Business” before Elite : Please take your pet to do it’s “business” before their appointment as they may naturally be nervous in a new environment with new people, pets, and smells. We do our utmost to provide your pet with a safe and comfortable environment while getting them in and out to be “Beautified” in a reasonable time frame. Conducting “business” before grooming also saves you “re-bathe” associated with having to bathe/blow-dry a pet who has had a “business” accident waiting for parent pick-up. Thank you for your understanding.
* Pick up your pet within 60 minutes of our “completion” phone call. Although we take good care of your furry baby, a shorter stay with fewer dogs in the salon makes for a more relaxing environment for all. We limit our occupancy to make a more pleasant environment for our furry babies. This is why pets prefer us over our corporate competition.
*48 Hour Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please do so 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. If your appointment is canceled without just cause, you “no-show” or do not have up to date vaccination records which forfeits your appointment, there is a $20 Appointment Cancellation Fee that will be collected.
*Close of business late pick up fees:
We respect your time and assume you respect ours. We hope you understand that like you, we have family, and plans after we leave EPG. If we have to stay after closing, there will be a fee of $1 per minute that may be added to your grooming. If you are unable to pick up your, a fee of $100 to board your pet (which we are not a boarding facility) Plus up to an extra $50 for our time to check up on our pet, will be added to your grooming price.
* No call/No show for a 1st Time Client, you will no longer be able to make appts without leaving a non refundable deposit. We are a pet salon, and spa, and we book as such. Would you just not show to your hair dresser, or to the person that gives you a facial? Please give us the same respect!
We sincerely thank you in advance for understanding our professional protocols. Your patience and cooperation ensures our ability to provide you and your pets with our high standards of professionalism and customer service.
Elite Pet Grooming Salon